The Maze Contract is a single player retro action game with vector-style graphics. It takes a lot of inspiration from the 1980’s shoot-em-up arcade games, but with added tactical elements and lots of upgrades for your ship and weapons.
- 1980s arcade game action mixed with tactical elements and upgrades.
- Vector-style graphics.
- 26 unique levels to explore.
- High-score tables.
- Destroy your enemies and take their weapons.
- Collect upgrade containers, boost your ship’s shield, thrusters and armor, and upgrade your weapons.
- 8 unique weapons + hyperspace/teleport to take you out of sticky situations.
- Tactical elements: choose your routes carefully, pick the best weapon to use in each situation, try to pit the two enemy factions against each other.
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Quad Core i5-4460 3.20GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 960 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: Requires a Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse. A display with 16:9 aspect ratio is recommended for best experience.
The Maze Contract is available on Steam now. Get it while it’s hot!